Our customer is a well-known distributor of medical devices developed by reliable suppliers with an international reputation. Over the years, this company has become the privileged partner of hospitals and healthcare professionals, thanks to a dedicated sales team and tailor-made solutions. Their activities are grouped into 4 specific entities that offer total solutions in the field of consumables, investment goods, implants and services to meet the ever-evolving needs of users.
We are looking for a Technical specialist/Account manager “Spine surgery” for Flanders.
What is your job?
Starting up, supervising, and following up product introductions & implementations in the hospitals in Flanders.
Support the commercial team with the aim of achieving a better and complete service and therefore higher sales.
To deliver the correct service, following action can be taken:
- Assisting procedures in OR
- Product presentations
- Preparing and compiling presentations
- Product demonstrations / product testing
- Training of customers and Account Managers
- Organize and support communication flow concerning product information, this is any form of information flow such as training, drawing up product information, marketing support…
- Collaboration with the marketing department by, for example, elaborating translations and proposing sales tools
- Contributing to the organisation of study days and congresses
- Reporting of activities
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
- Practical nursing knowledge and experience in OR
- Eager to learn
- Good knowledge of the hospital world
- Common Informatic Tools
- Communication skills
- Good planning and organisation of work
- Team player
- Familiarity with spine (or ortho/trauma) surgery is a plus.
What is the offer?
Working within a dynamic division to increase the service to our (hospital) customers.
Training within the company and at the suppliers.
Attractive salary package + company car + fringe benefits.
Want to take this challenge?