The cross-functional CVRM team BeLux is on a mission to save the lives of people who suffer from cardiovascular disease, heart failure, chronic kidney disease and diabetes, by advancing CVRM solutions and addressing shared risk factors between these distinct but interrelated disease areas.
To reinforce our agile team, we are looking for a Brand Manager to lead current and upcoming launches on a national level by developing and implementing the marketing strategy and operational marketing mix and tactics in order to achieve the brand ambition by delivering budgeted or above sales growth.
Responsibilities of the role
- Advocate for and lead the brand amongst office and field colleagues as well as external customers to ensure the Brand Plan delivers essential short term growth and long term brand success.
- Align the global strategic brand plans with local customer & market insights in order to develop tailored and successful local brand strategy, brand messages and tactical plans.
- Maximize the full use of all commercial/medical channels by developing brand materials (digital/print) and activities through cross-functional collaboration.
- Continuously seek to understand and embed customer and market insights into all brand activities by synthesizing qualitative feedback from various sources (market research reports and promotional analysis, customer insights, field insights…) with quantitative feedback available through various data sources and reports.
- Be the product, competitor and market expert of assigned brand.
- Pro-actively adapts the Brand Plan in function of the continuously changing environment to maximize brand potential.
- Liaise very closely with sales team to receive market and customer feedback, embed campaigns, and provide brand vision and leadership. Ensure full understanding of the rationale and insights that underpin campaigns, messages and marketing actions and how field input was used in material development.
- Lead and align the Cross-functional Brand Team.
- Participate in the training & development for field force and other customer facing roles on brand information.
- Build and maintain a strong network in the field.
- Responsible for budget of assigned brand(s).
- Comply with all external regulations and internal policies.
- Ensure compliance with the companies Policies and Standards with special emphasis on Code of Conduct, Ethical Interaction Policy and Standards, Privacy (Patient Group interactions) and Procurement (engagement of third-parties).
Essential Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree
- Languages: Trilingual English, French, Dutch
- Experience managing complex projects
- Proven brand management experience
- Experience in launching innovation
- Understanding of the commercialization of pharmaceutical products in Belux
- Affinity with omnichannel and digital patient solutions
- Experience in Insight/Market Research
- In field sales experience