As Sales Engineer you’ll be strategically positioned to be responsible and accountable for the day-to-day management of the Bioanalysis sales within the BeNeLux affiliate, driving the profitability and sustainability. You’ll work to develop a loyal customer base through direct selling and utilization of marketing tools. In this role, you will not be sitting at a desk all day. Up to 80% of the time, you will be out exploring the thrill of creating new markets and landing new customers.
More specifically, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintain and extended the customer base for Bioanalysis. This includes prospection for new customers and users
- Develop offers and follow-up of projects
- Regularly perform demonstrations and participate to trade fairs within the BeNeLux
- Provide customer training, often hands-on at the customer site
- 70% of your time will be devoted to the Bioanalysis product line, 30% for support to the radiation protection equipment team
- Direct reporting to the general manager
- You have at least a Professional bachelor’s degree (Bio chemical, Laboratory Technology, Electrical- Mechanical, …)
- 3+ years’ experience with product and/or project sales in a Heavy Technical Industry (Nuclear, Bio Chemical, OEM,…) is a plus.
- Fluency in Dutch, a good level of French is useful.
- Professional proficiency in English (both verbal and written) is a must.
Want to take this challenge?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com and tell us a little more about yourself. You will hear from us soon!