Our customer distributes medical devices developed by reliable suppliers with an international reputation. Over the years, this company has become the privileged partner of hospitals and healthcare professionals, thanks to a dedicated sales team and tailor-made solutions. Their activities are grouped into 4 specific entities that offer total solutions in the field of consumables, investment goods, implants and services to meet the ever-evolving needs of users.
What is your job?
Managing one of the four divisions, by adequately planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling the commercial activities. In this role you will report to the CEO.
The role consists of three important parts:
- People management: acting as a coach and driving the team forward with a focus on results.
- Portfolio management: compile a product range that meets the expectations of the market and contributes to the realization of the commercial strategy.
- Business planning and commercial management: establish clear and translatable business objectives and develop them into concrete sales plans.
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
- A couple of years of experience as a people manager of a commercial team, with a prior experience in a sales role
- Experience in Medical Devices
- Knowledge of the hospital business is a plus
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
Next to experience and knowledge, we are looking for a person with the right mindset, who is an entrepreneur and who can drive a business. You need to be capable of adapting to this moving industry where things can change rapidly. Finally it is important that you are not afraid to look for solutions yourself and to tread the unknown corridors in order to find ultimately, the final solution.
What is the offer?
A very varied job in a lively company within a very exciting sector.
A chance to learn a lot and go exploring yourself.
A fair salary package is offered, including extra-legal benefits
Want to take this challenge?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com and tell us a little more about yourself. We will hear from you soon!
The science of the perfect fit