Our client offers a dynamic range of fully integrated services to meet the complex clinical supply challenges pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are facing.
The company combines market-leading clinical trial services like comparator sourcing, packaging and labelling with biological sample management. The company delivers tailored solutions for clients to ensure their clinical trials are a success, regardless of size or scope, from Phase I to Phase IV projects
What is your job?
- Provide leadership through the guidance, direction, feedback, and training of direct reports in activities and policies to achieve high performance levels.
- Conduct and lead team meetings to ensure training for direct reports is in accordance with SOPs and company policies.
- Lead by example in setting a positive and supportive team driven culture to effectively resolve personnel performance and other issues in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the project management for Phase I, II, III, IV clinical studies.
- Manage project design and implementation structure on clinical studies, in regards to sourcing, packaging and labelling, dispensing, and distribution of clinical trial material and ancillary supplies to ensure accurate and timely study materials are received; and additional tasks deemed appropriate.
- Provide packaging and distribution solutions to clients based on their need and estimated start date.
- Utilize project management tools to ensure time management in adequate planning, evaluation, and submission of risk assessment timelines on projects actively promoting best practice in these and other activities for team.
- Ensure accurate billing of project planning hours and activities are documented and billed correctly.
- Partner with Quality Assurance and team members to ensure compliance of SOPs and investigate/correct deviations in a timely manner.
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
- Ability to lead, mentor and coach team members
- Capable of handling projects in different stages of development alongside management responsibilities
- Must possess a detailed proactive approach to management in problem solving of daily operations
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, active listening ability, and excellent time management skills for working within a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Must be a pro-active thinker and self-motivated learner to critically evaluate situations and adapt quickly in making timely and independent decisions