Our client is the world technology leader in the development of fast, whole blood analyzers to support the care of hospitalized and critically ill patients. Their analyzers offer the most extensive stat test menus and deliver results in the shortest time at the lowest costs. The company also provides handheld meter-and-strip based measuring systems for glucose, ketone, lactate, and creatinine point-of-care testing. Whether testing is performed in the central laboratory or in emergency, surgical, critical, or respiratory care areas, their analyzers can help to improve patient outcomes while reducing the cost of care.
The company has sales and service operations in 100 countries through subsidiaries or distributors. Nova’s wholly-owned subsidiaries are located in Benelux, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland, UK and the US, with distributors in 92 additional countries.
The manufacturing operations take place in four facilities certified by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and are located in in the USA and in Taiwan.
What is your job?
Our client is hiring a Product Specialist Point-of-Care to sell the point of care products to hospitals throughout the Belux. The product portfolio includes the POC analyzers for glucose, ketones, creatinine, eGFR, lactate, Hb and Hct.
· Direct sales of point of care analyzers to both new and existing customers
· Establish and develop relationships with existing customers to promote customer satisfaction and drive existing consumable revenue
· Understand, navigate and leverage each department and call point throughout the hospital (including Lab, OR, ER, ICU, Gynaecology, Nephrology, Cardiology departments)
· Generate leads and drive product interest through equipment demonstrations, product evaluations, and committee presentations
· Build and manage short and long-term sales funnel
· Establish and develop relationships with clinical decision makers through the presentation of superior clinical results and process improvements
· Drive long, complex sales processes involving multiple technical, clinical, contracting and purchasing contacts
· Leverage inside sales through consistent communication to establish new contacts, penetrate accounts, coordinate meetings and help manage existing customers
· Manage pricing, negotiations, and contracting throughout the sales life cycle
· Comply with and complete all administrative responsibilities as directed by management
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
- A scientific master’s degree
- Experience selling medical device and capital equipment to multiple departments in a hospital or experience in a commercial role within the biopharmaceutical industry
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to self-manage complex sales cycles
- Professional level of French/Dutch/English
Want to take this challenge?