Our customer is a market leading company committed to helping caregivers deliver excellent healthcare. The company was found in 1910. With 52 years of consecutive growth, the company is financially very strong and is able to reinvest continuously is her own business. The company is now conducting business in more than 16 European countries. The company’s mission is to provide quality medical products with superior value to HCP and end users, improving patient care and enhancing the quality of people’s lives.
As a Product Manager for Benelux you will be recognized as an expert on the product lines, managing your territory as a business unit. You will help identifying new business opportunities and will support the product launches. You will create strategies to increase sales of current products, and help to develop new ideas based on your experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their challenges, and find technical and financial innovative solutions for the broader market.
As part of the sales team, you must be able to communicate with all areas of the company, from the European division to the operational and supporting teams. You will work with European marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers.
A Product Manager’s key role is strategic, and tactical.
- Manage all tasks necessary for sales promotions.
- Participate to sales materials and product brochures creation.
- Adapt to local specification / needs.
- Promote all division tools.
- Gains and losses management.
- Manage and Communicate regarding inventory/surplus/backorder.
- Visit key customers and participate in trials and product trainings.
- Bachelor graduated
- Experience in a sales/marketing/training role for products used in operating room (patient care & health care professional protection) is a must.
- Nursing experience in OR is a great added value.
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication (written and verbal), and follow-up skills required
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence cross functional teams
- Analytical and problem-solving approach with ability to be assertive, take initiative, and get the job done
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS Excel)
- Languages: French, Dutch and English are mandatory
- Ability to travel, within the Benelux, approximately 50 to 60%
Want to take this challenge?