We are looking for a truly passionate and empathic individual with a solid experience, stakeholder network and knowledge of the local and regional (Wallonia) healthcare system. You enjoy listening and engaging with stakeholders at all levels to ensure treatments are well known and appreciated.
Under the direction of the Country Manager, the Medical Science Liaison/Strategic Account Manager (SAM) implements the sales strategy, is responsible to drive tailor-made projects and to achieve defined sales targets within an agreed expense budget.
Essential Functions of the job:
- Building image/brand and awareness for the company and the products in the haemato-oncology market in the served area, as a key scientific and health care partner.
- Development and execution of a strong territory specific strategic plans in close alignment and collaboration with other functions (medical, access).
- Development, implementation, and execution of projects, including digital, to optimize patient care.
- Using expertise in haemato-oncology to be a go-to scientific and patient care resource for stakeholders in assigned territory. Collaborate with health system partners, health care practitioners (HCP), regional patient advocacy groups, and relevant stakeholder groups in the region to support best-in-class heme-oncology care and education with the patient always at the center.
- Develop long lasting relationships based on value addition to the key stakeholders of the assigned territory.
- Gathering insights and analyzing available information to identify strategic opportunities at account level.
- Organization and execution of local symposia, educations, and workshops with the key customers.
- Participation and customer care in local, national, and international meetings and symposia.
- Several years of qualified work experience as commercial in the haemato-oncology market of the assigned territory.
- Excellent reliable contacts with local opinion leaders in the relevant indications (special knowledge in the field of Lymphomas).
- Demonstrated knowledge in project management.
- Innovative, creative, out of the box thinking.
- Patient centricity mindset.
- Making things happen, has the right level of implementation skills.
- Knowledge of the regional budget processes and distribution structures.
- High social competence and capacity for teamwork.
- Highly motivated, solution oriented and a positive attitude.
- Success-, service-, and commercial oriented thinking and working.
- French speaking, good English and computer skills, Dutch is a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
University degree in science or business preferred; higher qualifications (MD, PhD, MBA) advantageous.
Want to take this challenge?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com and tell us a little more about yourself. You will hear from us soon!