Our customer is an international pharmaceutical company and a leader in solutions for the main dermatology conditions and needs.
The company started the commercialisation of his brands in Belgium in 2015, they are now the 5th actor in the photoprotection market.
Today they need to hire a medical sales representative for the region “Antwerp-Limburg-Flemish Brabant”. This person will visit dermatologists and paediatricians within hospitals and private cabinets in the region
What is your job?
Your role is to contribute to the Company’s results getting its sales objectives, managing their customer portfolio and using the means and defined in the same trade policy.
What are you function and tasks?
· To get your sales objectives.
· To promote and sell Company products to your client portfolio.
· To maintain, retain, enhance and develop this portfolio.
· To complete daily administrative tasks.
· To ensure the good image of the company you represent.
· To develop sales reports and skills in the working area with integrity and honesty.
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
- You’ve a first experience as medical sales representative
- You’ve a network among dermatologists and/or pediatricians on the working area
- You can work autonomously
- You’re a real team player with good communication skill and entrepreneurial spirit
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English
- Want to take this challenge?
Send your resume to email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little more about yourself. We will hear from you soon!