Senior Medical Advisor
Our client is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company whose innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. The pipeline of this company forms a robust portfolio of experimental therapies in varied stages of clinical development. They focus on the discovery, development, and commercialization of medicines in Oncology and Biopharmaceuticals, including Cardiovascular, Renal, & Metabolism as well as Respiratory & Immunology.
This company has also been voted one of the top science employers worldwide.
For the Belux, they are looking for a senior Medical Affairs Manager Oncology.
What is your job?
Medical Affairs is a key strategic partner in shaping the optimal performance of the company’s brands. By pushing the boundaries of science, the company delivers live-saving breakthrough medicines that will improve patients’ lives.
In that endeavour, Medical Affairs is a key strategic partner in shaping the optimal performance of the brands. The Medical Affairs Manager is a core member of the brand team and takes the medical lead in the therapeutic area (TA) through
1) providing key medical input to marketing-sales-market access interface
2) deliver strategic and educational medical affairs projects
3) engaging key external experts (KEE)
4) coaching Medical Science Liaison(s) (MSL) in TA.
These outputs are guaranteed through continuously building robust scientific and medical expertise on the therapeutic area, the products and its competitors in combination with a business acumen attitude and strong communication skills.
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
- Medical scientific degree/ MD is a strong plus
- Famliar with the TA Oncology is a plus
- Significant and robust experience with searching, handling, assimilating, synthesizing, reporting and presenting scientific data in the healthcare sector
- National mobility and flexibility (organisation and attendance of evening meetings)
- Medical integrity and ethical balance
- Fluent in English
What is the offer?
- A challenging full-time position and great opportunity for you to grow and develop yourself in a dynamic company with a no-nonsense culture.
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have a major impact.
- A job with a high responsibility level and lots of variety.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages.