Our client conducts worldwide marketing, sales, and distribution of biological medicines, biosimilars and bio-betters through an extensive global network that spans more than 120 different countries. It provides the world’s first biosimilar monoclonal antibody approved by the European Medicines Agency for the treatment of autoimmune disease, and innovative biopharmaceutical medications to help increase patient access to advanced therapies around the world.
For the Belux, they are looking for a Medical Affairs Manager
What is your job?
Responsibility of day-to-day Medical Affairs Management:
- Continuous scientific education of team members
- Owner of Medical Plan
- Respond to medical questions from customers
- Contribute to Brand Team meetings
- Medical check on promo materials
- Facilitate implementation of NIS & local clinical trials
- Supervise the grant & IIT requests
- Engage with Medical Manager community within the company
Field & Customer activity:
- Scientific Leader plan and visits
- Coordinate Advisory Boards
- Patient Association interactions
- Congress participation
- Generate field insights and share with team
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
- Scientific Master’s degree is required;
- At least 2 years of experience in Medical Affairs (Medical Advisor or MSL); scientific knowledge in the field of Gastro-enterology/Rheumatology is a plus;
- Understanding of clinical trial methods, implementation and interpretation of clinical data;
- Sound scientific and clinical judgement and eagerness to continue to learn more;
- Team player and action-oriented matrix networker across different departments and corporate cultures;
- A proactive “can do” attitude and passion for the therapeutic areas of interest;
- Strong customer facing, listening, and probing skills;
- Able to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and working under pressure;
- Demonstrate project management skills;
- Strong, confident and engaging presentation and communication skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, French and Dutch language are required as well.
What is the offer?
A challenging full-time position and great opportunity for you to grow and develop yourself in a young dynamic company with a no-nonsense culture.
Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have a major impact.
A job with a high responsibility level and lots of variety.
An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages.