Our client is an international manufacturer and supplier of compression, orthopedic and home aids, founded in 1847 and now a successful family company with the sixth generation at the helm.
You will be working at the BENELUX subsidiary, serving the Dutch, Belgian and Luxembourg market. They strive to provide consumers with the most suitable support for their movement- or oedema-related complaints. We accomplish this in partnership with healthcare professionals and our customers.
The company is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic marketer for the Belgian and Luxembourg market.
In this position, you will be working in the rapidly developing B2B market for orthopaedic and compression aids. Together with your team with sales and marketing colleagues Benelux and international, you will work on enhancing the position of the brand and products with their current customers. You will also effectively inform healthcare professionals about the services and products. This includes matters such as translating existing marketing initiatives to the Belgian and Luxembourg markets, developing digital marketing initiatives, and customizing marketing solutions, such as by developing POS materials together with partners and organizing regional events, congresses and campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for organizing events and conferences for the entire Benelux region.
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the expansion of our brand position. You must therefore be capable of analyzing the market and market needs, and you will have regular contact with our customers and prescribers. Being able to organize your own work, tasks and activities is an important characteristic.
You will be reporting to the marketing manager BENELUX.
In this position, you will mainly be working from home and will visit customers together with sales, particularly in Belgium and Luxembourg. You will work at least once per month at our BENELUX head office in Nijkerk, the Netherlands.
If you’re fluent in Dutch, French and English, skilled at carrying out effective analyses, an excellent organizer, strongly persuasive, and feel an affinity for the healthcare market in Belgium and Luxembourg, then we’re looking for you!
• You analyze the market needs for Belgium and Luxembourg
• You develop marketing materials for the Belgian and Luxembourg markets
• You collaborate with sales to develop customized (regional/customer-related) marketing
• You organize congresses and events for the entire Benelux region
• You maintain the digital channels (website, library and academy)
• You further develop digital marketing initiatives and are capable of positioning them effectively
• You provide the online/offline mail-outs for Belgium and Luxembourg (B2B)
• You organize and manage both online and offline marketing campaigns
• You have an educational background in marketing, communications or a related
• You are fluent in written and spoken Dutch, French and English
• You are proficient in data analysis (Excel skills are an advantage)
• You possess excellent organizational, project management and planning skills
• Several years of experience in a commercial position is advantageous
• You are a strong, persuasive communicator, both in conversation and in content (B2B)
• You are a team player
• You are enterprising by nature
• You are commercially minded
• You are experienced in digital marketing
Above all, it is essential that you take a positive, proactive approach in contributing to creating a pleasant, congenial working environment. You should also be fully committed to supporting healthcare even more effectively, with the ultimate aim of achieving the best possible care for the patient.
What we offer
• A full-time job (38 hours per week).
• A challenging, enterprising role in a growing company, with a focus on your personal development
• An informal, open work atmosphere within an organization that prioritizes service and attention
for healthcare professionals.
• Based on your education and experience, a salary in line with market standards, including holiday
allowance and an annual incentive.
• All of the resources necessary to enable you to perform your work.
Want to take this challenge?