What is your job?
As Key Account Manager (KAM) you will be responsible for the complete range of dermatological products of the company in Belgium.
You will report to the Country Manager BeLux.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of key accounts such as Medimarket, Farmaline, Newpharma, etc
- Planning and coordination of seasonal actions
- Negotiation and definition of the pricing strategy
- Participation in the commercial strategy, definition of sales objectives
- Sales support to the field teams
- Development of e-markteting activities
First commercial experience in the dermato-cosmetic, OTC or food supplements industry.
First experience in managing of key accounts
Knowledge of e-marketing
French / English / Dutch (basic)
A permanent contract within an international group in full growth.
A salary adapted to your experience with extra-legal benefits and a bonus.
A key position with the possibility of development.