Our customer is a well-known distributor of medical devices developed by reliable suppliers with an international reputation. Over the years, this company has become the privileged partner of hospitals and healthcare professionals, thanks to a dedicated sales team and tailor-made solutions. Their activities are grouped into 4 specific entities that offer total solutions in the field of consumables, investment goods, implants and services to meet the ever-evolving needs of users.
What is your job?
- Evaluate the existing parameters to place orders (delivery time, reliability of deliveries, minimum order quantity, minimum stock, seasonality of orders, …)
- Optimize the use of software to place orders
- Order tracking (confirmation, delivery time, backorders, …)
- Transport tracking
- Management of vendor returns and credit notes
- Records management (price discrepancies, errors, or missing deliveries, …)
- Purchase price management
- Data collection, interpretation, and presentation to prepare forecasts in consultation with commercial departments and accounting
- Contribute to inventory reduction with financial and commercial services
- Contribute to the increase in the margin by optimizing the treatment of the transport and the related costs.
- Management of emergencies such as out of stock, wrong orders, …
- Make proposals to improve procedures, controls, and communication.
- Drafting and verification of procedures
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
- A first relevant experience as demand planner/purchaser is a must.
- A good knowledge of Excel is mandatory.
- Dutch is your mother tongue or at the same level, you have a good knowledge of English and French.
- You are well organized, precise, persevering and you have a sense of initiative.
- Minimum bachelor level.
What is the offer?
A very varied job in a lively company within a very exciting sector.
A chance to learn a lot and go exploring yourself.
A fair salary package is offered, including extra-legal benefits.
Want to take this challenge?