Our customer distributes medical devices developed by reliable suppliers with an international reputation. Over the years, this company has become the privileged partner of hospitals and healthcare professionals, thanks to a dedicated sales team and tailor-made solutions. Their activities are grouped into 4 specific entities that offer total solutions in the field of consumables, investment goods, implants and services to meet the ever-evolving needs of users.
What is your job as Clinical Specialist Spine?
Support of the Account Managers by starting up, supervising and following up product introductions & implementations in the hospitals in Brussels and Wallonia.
Support the commercial team with the aim of achieving a better and complete service and therefore higher sales.
- Assistance in operating room
- Product presentations
- Preparing and compiling presentations
- Product demonstrations / product testings
- Training of customers and Account Managers
- Support in expanding the division’s scientific knowledge
- Follow up on changes and conversions
- Organize and support communication flow concerning product information, this is any form of information flow such as training, drawing up product information, marketing support…
- Collaboration with the marketing department by, for example, elaborating translations and proposing sales tools
- Contributing to the organisation of study days and congresses
- Reporting of activities
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
- Practical nursing knowledge and experience
- Experience in operating room, knowledge of Spine or ortho surgery is mandatory
- Sales ans results driven
- Eager to learn
- Good knowledge of the hospital world
- Common Informatics Tools
- Communication skills
- Planning and organisation of work
- Hands-on, Team player, Analytical, Go-getter
- Multilingualism (French, English), Dutch is a plus