The company we are recruiting for is a global pharmaceutical company.
What is your job?
The Associate Director Medical Affairs is a key strategic partner in shaping the optimal performance of the company’s brands in a certain therapeutic area. The Associate Director Medical Affairs has the full accountability of the delivery of the local medical affairs initiatives. These could include, but are not necessarily restricted to, scientific partnership building with key experts, medical evidence planning, scientific communications, competitor intelligence, patient engagement and ensuring alignment with commercial & market access initiatives. The Associate Director Medical Affairs is heading the team of Medical Affairs Managers and Medical Science Liaisons and will ensure that the team effectively implements and executes the local medical brand plan. These outputs are guaranteed through continuously building robust scientific and medical expertise on the therapeutic area, company’s products, and its competitors in combination with a business acumen attitude and strong communication skills.
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
- An advanced scientific or medical degree, MD is a plus
- Greater than 5 years’ experience of Medical Affairs within a pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of the latest technical, regulatory, policy and real-world evidence generation dimensions
- Budget management experience
- Experience delivering country medical affairs plans
- Experience in relationship and stakeholder management (3P’S-Payer, Provider and Patients)
- Project and relationship management experience
- Experience with Evidence generation and clinical trial methodology
- Business Acumen foundation knowledge
- Financial Management foundation knowledge
- Matrix team functionality specialist
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Want to take this challenge?