Our customer is a market leading company committed to helping caregivers deliver excellent healthcare.
The company was found in 1910. With 52 years of consecutive growth, the company is financially very strong and is able to reinvest continuously is her own business. The company is now conducting business in more than 16 European countries.
The company’s mission is to provide quality medical products with superior value to HCP and end users, improving patient care and enhancing the quality of people’s lives.
What is your job?
The Clinical Sales works with all of company’s products and has a strong influence on the success of sales growth in Belgium. The Clinical Sales position cooperates with the sales team to ensure customer satisfaction through direct contact with customers. The purpose of this position is to improve the product portfolio and understand customer needs and future expectations for the product. In this role you will help increase the profitability of the organisation, through clinical training and by supporting product reviews with customers. The Clinical Sales position collects and analyses financial data and is able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support the sales team with pilot projects, product implementation processes, trials and tenders; provide hospital staff with valuable information and knowledge about our products.
- Provide category expertise and uncover market needs via face-to-face customer interactions, including product presentations, training, in-servicing and product trials/evaluations.
- Communicate with all functional areas of the company, especially sales and marketing.
Who is the candidate we are looking for:
- Training and experience as an operating theatre assistant/nurse
- Analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to be assertive, take initiative and get the job done
- Experience in the medical devices branch is a plus
- Previous experience within sales, marketing or product management is a plus
- Excellent organisational, planning, communication (written and verbal) and follow-up skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- Willingness and ability to travel across the country – a category B driving license is required
What is the offer?
- A challenging full-time position and great opportunity for you to grow and develop yourself in a leading dynamic company where commitment and good results are rewarded
- Great freedom and autonomy to take ownership, make decisions and have a major impact.
- A job with a high responsibility level and lots of variety.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages.
Want to take this challenge?