Our customer distributes medical devices developed by reliable suppliers with an international reputation. Over the years, this company has become the privileged partner of hospitals and healthcare professionals, thanks to a dedicated sales team and tailor-made solutions. Their activities are grouped into 4 specific entities that offer total solutions in the field of consumables, investment goods, implants and services to meet the ever-evolving needs of users.
What is your job?
- You will work in a team consisting of 6 account managers and report to the Department Manager.
As an Account Manager
you monitor the short-term commercial planning in function of the annual planning, budget, product lines, customers and contracts.
- You will listen to their needs and provide solutions that meet their expectations with new and existing customers. In order to do that properly, you will of course draw up quotations, but also test the materials you propose, inform users, negotiate deals and follow up orders. With existing customers you will regularly check the consignment stocks and adjust them if necessary to existing needs.
- You provide optimal service to our customers and you build long-term relationships with them. From personal enrichment and within the context of relationship building, you participate in conferences, symposia and workshops.
- You report to management on the commercial results achieved and compare them with the objectives set.
Who is the candidate we are looking for?
- You have a higher education diploma and minimum 5 years of sales experience with medical devices in the hospital sector. You’re native Dutch speaker with a good knowledge of French and English
- In previous jobs you have gained the necessary negotiating experience and you know the market of medical devices.
- Of course you have good communication skills and you are able to plan and organize your work independently.
- Finally, we are looking for a person who finds it important to work together in a good team spirit.
What is the offer?
- Working within a dynamic division to increase the service to our (hospital) customers.
Training within the company and at the suppliers.
Attractive salary package + company car + fringe benefits.
Want to take this challenge?