For an international company who develops innovative products we are looking for an Account Manager in the “interventional oncology” division to cover Belgium.
The company is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
Your outstanding commercial skills, negotiation ability and entrepreneurial spirit will make you a successful member of the Sales team. Your collaborative approach and relentlessly customer-focused mindset will help you build long-lasting relationships and could drive you towards a successful commercial career path. If you’re up to the challenge, consider joining our high performing teams around the globe.
- Ensure the growth of sales and the deployment of promotional actions with interventional radiologists, Kols specialized in hepatobiliary system’s cancer as well as hospital’s personnel and administrative decision-makers within public and private institutions.
- Have advanced knowledge of embolization and/or interventional oncology. Achieve quarterly sales targets on our interventional Oncology products, mainly – Radio Embolisation (SIRT) , Ablation and Drainage.
- Manage existing and acquire new customers in the assigned territory under general supervision of the Manager.
- With limited instructions of Manager, plan and develop the market for our existing and new products according with divisional goals and objectives, through execution, while optimize available tools (consignment, etc).
- Provide ongoing technical training and support to customers directly in the cathlabs
- Attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to promote the products and services.
- Analyze and report to the Manager and/or others (monthly & year basis) the market and business feedback by using all available support tools.
- To represent the companies values and integrity.
We are looking for a profile who is willing to learn and develop in this domain of interventional oncology.
A first commercial experience in a hospital setting is an must, a network in cathlab environment a big plus.
Dutch and English need to be excellent, French intermediate level is a must.
Want to take this challenge?